HOW TO GET A FAKE DRONE SHOT ON INSTA360
How to get a drone shot without drone? Tutorials in 1 minute
let’s do it!
This is the insta360 extended edition selfie stick which I used for the shots in this video.
Technically, you will edit the clip in post production
To capture a drone shot using an Insta360 camera, you’ll need to attach the camera to a compatible drone and operate it to capture stunning aerial footage. Here are the general steps to achieve this:
- Select a Compatible Drone: Make sure you have a drone that’s compatible with your Insta360 camera. Insta360 cameras can be mounted on various drones, including DJI drones like the Mavic series or other drones with a suitable mounting solution.
- Mount the Camera: Use a compatible mount or attachment to securely attach your Insta360 camera to the drone. Ensure it is mounted correctly and securely to prevent any issues during flight.
- Power On: Turn on both your Insta360 camera and your drone.
- Camera Settings: Configure your Insta360 camera settings to capture the desired footage. This includes setting the resolution, frame rate, and any other settings you prefer. You can use the Insta360 mobile app to control the camera remotely.
- Drone Pre-flight Checks: Ensure your drone is in good working condition and perform all necessary pre-flight checks, such as checking the battery level, GPS signal, and overall drone health.
- Calibrate the Drone: If required, calibrate the drone’s compass and IMU to ensure accurate flight.
- Take Off: Initiate takeoff according to your drone’s standard operating procedures. Make sure to follow all safety and legal guidelines for drone operation in your area.
- Capture Footage: While in the air, control the drone and Insta360 camera to capture the desired footage. Use the drone’s remote controller or a mobile app to control the drone’s movement and the Insta360 app to control camera settings and view the live feed.
- Editing and Sharing: Once you’ve captured the footage, transfer it to your computer or mobile device and edit it using video editing software or the Insta360 Studio software. This will allow you to create a polished video or image that you can share on Instagram or any other platform.
- Follow Legal Regulations: Be aware of and follow any local or national regulations regarding drone flight. These regulations may include restrictions on flight altitude, no-fly zones, and privacy concerns.
Remember that safety is a top priority when using drones and capturing drone shots. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions, abide by local laws and regulations, and fly your drone responsibly. Additionally, consider your surroundings, weather conditions, and the safety of others while capturing your Insta360 drone shots.
Studio at home by Jesus Gomez – bysumex
About this item
- [Contains exclusive official stickers] Comes with a unique set of Insta360 Stickers. Think bold. A collection of stickers that capture the Insta360 spirit, freely pasted wherever you like. In the Box: 1x Insta360 X3, 1x Official Sticker Set, 1x Charge Cable, 1x Protective Pouch, 1x Lens Cloth, and 1x User Guide.
- 360 Capture & Reframing: X3 captures 5.7K 360 Active HDR video, so you’ll never miss the action. Choose your favorite angle after the fact with easy reframing tools in the AI-powered Insta360 app.
- Dual 1/2″ 48MP Sensors: X3’s new sensors pack in more pixels for greater clarity and detail, even in low light. Capture 72MP photos, 8K timelapses and more.
- 4K Single-Lens Mode: Select a lens to shoot wide-angle footage just like a single-lens action cam. Get maximum resolution with 4K30fps or an extremely wide 170° field of view with 2.7K MaxView. Your first-person view footage has never looked so good.
- FlowState Stabilization & 360 Horizon Lock: FlowState Stabilization and horizon leveling algorithms come together to deliver incredibly smooth videos.
Buy this product at BYFILMMAKERS.COM