how to use the powerful magic mask tool with effects in davinci resolve?
how to use the magic mask tool with effects in davinci resolve?
We’re going to Magic Mask, we select object Mask and draw over the subject you want to mask.
So once you’ve created your mask go to effets here and then drop an effect.
Key features of DaVinci Resolve include:
- Color Grading: DaVinci Resolve is renowned for its color grading capabilities, providing advanced color correction and grading tools. It allows users to manipulate the color and tone of their footage with precision.
- Editing: The software includes a full-featured nonlinear video editing system with a timeline, trim tools, transitions, and a variety of editing functions. It supports a wide range of video formats and resolutions.
- Visual Effects (VFX): DaVinci Resolve includes a powerful visual effects (VFX) and compositing toolset, allowing users to add visual elements, effects, and graphics to their videos.
- Audio Post-Production: It features a professional audio post-production environment with support for multi-track editing, mixing, and mastering. Users can work with Fairlight audio tools for comprehensive sound design.
- Media Management: DaVinci Resolve provides robust media management tools to organize and manage media assets within a project.
- Collaboration: The software supports collaborative workflows, allowing multiple users to work on the same project simultaneously.
- Delivery: DaVinci Resolve includes tools for finalizing and delivering projects in various formats, including high-definition and ultra-high-definition resolutions.
DaVinci Resolve comes in different versions, including a free version with limitations on certain advanced features, and a Studio version that offers the complete set of features. It has gained popularity for providing professional-grade features at various price points, making it accessible to a wide range of users, from amateurs to industry professionals.